Monday, February 09, 2015

That feeling!

FOT9FD4

I just received this fun photo from a friend who attended a class with me a week ago.
When I see it, I know why I am a quilter!
It is a passion - a passion for fabrics, for colours, for shapes, for creating and for enjoying!

2015-02-09 11.34.08

I have been waiting for this pattern for a couple of months - it is hot off the press and by one of my favourite designers, Anni Downs.
It has it all - piecing, applique and stitchery!

I will wait a while before I start it - I have some Work In Progress to take care of here too, and I am not stuffing my WIPs back in the boxes right now - would be a waste of my already used time, right!

I do also enjoy having something special to look forward too :-)

Yes - I am in this for the passion and the fun - definitively :-)


Passion-Quote

Hanne

8 comments:

Christine Barnsley said...

Hello Hanne! What a great photo! Enjoy making your quilt when you do get started! I love Anni Downs' designs! Have a good week! :) x

May Britt said...

Great photo. This is exactly how we look like when we get some new pattern and fabric!!!!! Can't wait to get my pattern too :)

Kristie said...

Great photo! I love that feeling too! Lovely pattern and fabrics, I can't wait to see you start it.
Kristie

Susan said...

Love the photo...... That is a picture of HAPPINESS.....

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I get excited too when I get new fabric, that looks like a great pattern and the fabric bundle - well we all like bundles of fabric don't we.

Susan said...

Definitely in touch with the emotions in that photo. Doesn't everyone caress their fabric that way?

Gay Bomers said...

What a wonderful picture! Your joy is evident and something I really understand. Happy Stitches Hanne!

Katie said...

I can see your heart singing! What a wonderful photo. :-)