Monday, September 30, 2013

A happy finish–and some SKOW progress :-)

P1000311Maybe you remember what I was piecing on the beach in Turkey recently ?
Now the table runner is done and I am very happy with the result :-)
This is my own idea – no store bought pattern -  using English Paper Piecing pieces, half linen fabric and hand quilting in 2 colours, both with regular hand quilting thread and perle cotton.

P1000313

P1000314

11260168_p[1][3]

P1000310

My Some Kind of Wonderful quilt is coming along too – now lacking 2 blocks, 2 vertical sashing sections and the top and bottom borders.
I think I can finish the top through October! Go me!

happy-moment-enough-each-moment-large-msg-129227239375

Hanne

20 comments:

Med kjæleik til livet said...

kor fine duk lell ---- lager du mønster til salgs -- denne kunne jo frise å lage ;)

nyt dagene - monikaklemma

Pam said...

Great Finish hanne

simplestitches said...

lovely!

toja said...

Nydelig løper, Hanne!

Grethe said...

Vakker løper, Hanne , perfekt til bordet der! Så flink du er med SKoW, blir større og flottere stadig vekk :))

Ondrea said...

LOve the table runner Hanne! Anni's quilt is coming along nicely.

MARYNAN said...

The Table runner looks fantastic Hanne!!!

Maryanne

Elaine said...

beautiful table runner, I love your idea and choice of colours.

debbie said...

Your tablerunner is beautiful. Very pretty colours. Well done! xx debbie

katie z. said...

Beautiful!

May Britt said...

Denne duken din er bare så lekker :) :)

May Britt said...

Denne duken din er bare så lekker :) :)

Águida said...

Hanne, what a beautiful job. With special linen was. Kisses

Lise said...

Jeg liker duken din virkelig godt!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Love your table runner Hanne!!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Love your table runner Hanne!!

Anita said...

I love your table runner!!

Pia said...

Det var en kjempefin løper Hanne :-)

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

i did some EPP of hexagons on the beach last month ... delightful! I love EPP and I love the beach, so I was in heaven!

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Oh, and I love your beachside project! LOVELY!!