Sunday, May 12, 2013

Lost in action!

P1080553

I should have blogged more from my wonderful trip to Nantes,
and I should have blogged more about these blocks as I make more.
Well – I am putting the pedal to the metal with these blocks, and I soon will count half square triangles in my sleep ;-)
The deadline is coming up and there is no time for rest!

These blocks finish 6”, so some of the triangles are quite small,

p299228_m-300x199

I love how these blocks turns out, but it is a lot of work to make them accurate and nice.
As you see I have started to join some of the rows.
I am so eager to see how this quilt will look when it is done!

have a scrappy day

Hanne

12 comments:

Brigitte said...

Wonderful precise blocks!!! Go Hanne! You can do it!
Hugs Brigitte

Grit said...

Wow Hanne, your blocks are so fantastic.
Grit from Germany

Ann-Mari said...

Dette blir minst like flott som de andre teppene du har laget. Tenker da på Dear Janeog Nearly Insane.
Lykke til videre. Gleder meg til å se det ferdige resultatet.

Quiltefia said...

Hei!! Blokkene dine er nydelige!! Det er utrolig små biter..... Jeg er imponert!! AnneK:-)

May Britt said...

The blocks are wonderful. You are doing a great job.

Susan said...

I think it will be gorgeous. Your blocks are coming along so well.

TLC said...

They're primo magnificent!

Ondrea said...

Oh my! You have done so ,many! I too am looking forward to the finished quilt.

bodilshobby.blogg.no said...

Blokkene er så fine, Hanne. Du imponerer som alltid. Ha en fin dag :-)

Grethe said...

Vakkert, Hanne, for en super job du gjør, kjempegleder meg til å deg fremover :-)

Lynn S said...

I'm ready to assemble my Nearly Insane and I love your Just Plain Nuts!! Beautiful work and great color scheme...it will match your r/w NI! I'm making my NI to match original color scheme. If there was a scheme!

Tatkis said...

Wonderful blocks and beautiful fabrics!

Hugs,
Tatyana