Monday, October 22, 2012

2 finishes :-)

P1070225

I am working through my WISP pile, and finally this beautiful quilt is done.
The log cabin strips finish 1/2” and the quilt / tablecloth is approximately 40” square.

Sometimes I am shaking my head over my own procrastination………..
I do not really enjoy having a lot of WISPs, but I do so enjoy finishes, so my goal is to reduce the WISP pile quite a lot :-)

One more thimble in Craft Olympic for me – this time for machine quilting

P1070230

Some crochet has been going on too – this is a A3 size, for a preemie baby through Amandaprosjektet.
One more WISP done and out of the closet :-)

bord_hjerter[4]

Success

Hanne

15 comments:

Mary said...

Your log cabin quilt is beautiful!
Thank you for sharing.

a Matula ikrek said...

I love the ideas like making a big star block from tiny log cabin blocks, it looks great! :o)

Susan said...

I'm so glad you finished your log cabin, it's really lovely.

Annik-Snor said...

Nydelig quilt, tar du den med neste onsdag?

Grethe said...

Flott log-cabin quilt;gleder meg til å se den. Flott lite hekle-teppe, vil holde en liten en god og varm :-)

Grit said...

Your finishes are so beautiful.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Elaine said...

congratulations on a stunning finish!

Gudveig HN said...

Kjempelekkert Log Cabin-teppe!

Houseelf said...

Congratulations on your finishes Hanne. I have added this post to the list of 3 Thimble Challenges completed. Please award yourself the picture of 3 Thimbles.
Hugs and congratulations on reducing your WISPs.

Ondrea said...

I absolutely love the log cabin quilt. I haven't seen that particular design before. Well done.

May Britt said...

Your log cabin quilt is beautiful.
Agree that finishes feels good.

amala said...

your log cabin quilt is awesome! you are a very patient quilter indeed with all those 1/2''-strips :)

Bud and Marsha said...

I know WIP but what is WISP? Love your work!

Josie said...

Beautiful work on your log cabin quilt. It's so perfect! Love your quote too... it's good to be a little crazy eh!

Jeanne said...

It's beautiful, Hanne. I need to get my top quilted and bound, too. Nothing better than a good finish. :-)