Monday, July 02, 2012

A winner :-) Tour de Fibre Day 2

P1060658What a joy to have a quilt done!
I must admit I am a procrastinator when it comes to bindings, and I am so happy when it the last stitch is stitched. This quilt has been ready for the binding for quite a while.

This quilt is my own design. Merete at Sy.no have done the lovely machine quilting.

heart

The second day of the Tour de France is starting on the TV in a few minutes right now, and I am ready to do some work on my secret project while watching.

notions_thumb[3]This was my post last year.
I still had my right foot in a cast, and I was doing crochet and stitchery.

heart

Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success.
~Henry Ford

Hanne

15 comments:

Elsbeth said...

Wow, you have won an 'étappe'...Wearing yellow tricot now?!!

quiltygal said...

Love the Dresden plates ....beautiful colours ....enjoy your stitching

SNOR said...

Gratulerer med flott teppe, nydelige farger.
Koser meg med TdF.

Elin said...

Nydeleg kvilt! Kjenner att endestoffet...skulle gjerne hatt meir av det.

May Britt said...

WOW it's beautiful. And it is finished now :)

Gudveig HN said...

Det ble nydelig!
God tour videre :-)

Ulla said...

Congratulations on your finish!

LeKaQuilt said...

Gratulerer, jammen er du godt i gang......!

Quilter Kathy said...

Congratulations on a great finish! But it's too early in the race...now what will you stitch?!?!

Pam said...

Beautiful quilt Hanne, well done

Cyn ;-) said...

Your Dresden quilt is beautiful, Hanne. Congratulations on a wonderful finish.
Enjoy the Tour and your stitching.

Siri Tullerusk said...

For en vakker quilt! Og så passet den så godt i fargene ved siden av blomsterkassen :)

Donna said...

Your quilt is beautiful!

Houseelf said...

Beautiful dresdens. I am now very curious about your secret projects. :-) OO what fun!

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Teppet ditt ble så flott!
Ønsker deg en fortsatt flott uke!