Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yes! A finish!

P1050264

I must admit I have not felt really comfortable with not having a single finish this month……..
Well - what else to do than to get at it ??

The meshwork piece I had from summer 2008, when I attended a one day workshop at Ildri's, taught by Mia from Sweden.
I did not have any fabrics or any tools with me then, as the workshop  was an out of the blue happening when I was on vacation.
I bought some fabrics there, as well as some tools.
I remember the day with great joy!

Several hours later today, as I have never worked with plastic before, here is the result:

P1050267

P1050265
A pouch for my travel documents or maybe for carrying my hand work :-)

I can see some room for variations and improvements on this pouch.
It is good to have some creative juices flowing again :-)

Hanne

10 comments:

Denise :) said...

I love it! I like that you can see through it to see the contents; very nicely done! :)

Hanne-Kristine said...

Den ble kjempesmart, Likte spesielt handsømmen på framsiden....

Flott var den.

Hilsen Hanne-Kristine

Elly D said...

It looks great Hanne :) also I have enjoyed a wonderful visit to your blog this evening. Hugs Elly

Mitt lille rosa syrom said...

Veldig søt! Pst: har lagt ut bilder av min babyjane i bloggen min...

Rae Ann said...

Your pouch is just great! Love my vist to your blog... will bw back for sure!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a fantastic idea Hanne.....well done on your finish...Peg OPAM 2010

Gudveig HN said...

Det var en god idè! Fin ble den jo også.... Kanskje jeg hermer, skal jo snart reise jeg også :-)

May Britt said...

This one is great. Love the use of plastic on it :)

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Den ble jo bare så fin da! Så arti med teknikken, den ser kjempespennende ut!
Kos deg videre med neste prosjekt, regner med du allerede er igang :o)
Klem,
Laila

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely.....mini quilt.........soft and pretty.....