Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday update

P1050114
Focus and daily stitches are the words :-)

I am done with the first of two stitcheries for the Gail Pan stitchery BOM I am doing with a couple of friends.
I have already seen Bente's  January block done, and it looks gorgeous :-)

P1050116
One more Svennebrevet block.

P1050120
This Dear Jane tote has really been a slow one, but now it is DONE :-)
This is the front,

P1050121
and this is the back side, or the other front, if you like :-)

Hanne

8 comments:

Annette said...

I love your bag. Great idea!!

ria vogelzang said...

What a nice DJ-tote! And also lovely blocks you're showing!

Tinkerbell said...

Så fin veska ble=D

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

HANNE YOUR TOTE IS JUST SO LOVELY...WELL DONE ON YET ANOTHER FINISH.....PEG OPAM 2010

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Your bag is a showcase piece! The elves you are working on are so cute - my son would love them! I see you are making good use of your Advent scissor fob! Cheers! Evelyn

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Gorgeous colour combination on that Svennebrevet block!

Wenche said...

Denne veska ble nok et hakk bedre enn den ferdigtrykte jeg sydde :)

margaret said...

just been given a link to your tote bag, it is a beauty, I do have the Dear Jane book but so far have not made any of the blocks