I managed to add 1 finish to my February finish list :-)
I was so sure I had taken a photo of the finished quilt, but looking through files and memory cards it seems like I forgot, so I am showing you the finished top.
I finished the quilt the same day I left for NQF’s annual meeting, so in the battle of remembering everything I guess it got lost.
The quilt got a dark red binding - looked good :-)
A whole pile of care quilts were shown at the annual meeting and handed over for further distribution.
I am so proud of my friends who are participating in making care quilts for children with long term diseases.
I am very much looking forward to our next care quilt sewing get-together !! :-)