Saturday, February 21, 2009

In between

P1020032

In between all the busy secret work I made this Dear Jane block for a friend I met in Shipshewana, IL, in April 2008.

I think it shows itself well beside the lovely little gift block in wood I got as a gift from Rebecca Haarer in Shipshewana.

If you are ever in that corner of the woods, please visit Rebecca’s lovely antique shop. It is absolutely to die for !!

I am so much looking forward to visit Shipshewana and Rebecca’s shop again.
I don’t know exactly when it will be – I am hoping for next spring!
Hanne

3 comments:

cq4fun said...

I wish we would be in the same area of the US at the same time. I'd love to meet you! The composition of the photo is perfect.

May Britt said...

And I wish I will win in the lottery to come with you.

julieQ said...

What a nice block...it will be such fun for your to visit!