I have made this cushion for the local hobby shop, to display the lovely photo-to-fabric transfers that are available now.
I got the materials in December and now it is finally done!
I like it very much :-)
An old Tilda kit is also finally done!
The kit is from 2003, bought after Christmas, half price.
I should quit buying kits, as I usually end up changing half of the content - this kit no exception.
I have changed the wing fabric and the apron fabric.
I am happy I have a hot glue gun - sewing on the twigs and pearls on the head piece was no fun and not looking to good, so I ended up gluing them instead.
I will keep one of these angels myself, and can count the first 2 gifts for Christmas 2009 done :-)
The angels are 11" tall.