Like Leanne's House BOM, this quilt is also like a big nine patch, made with 9 blocks in each of the nine units.
I finished block 1 today - it has been partly done for a long long time.
Next in line I pieced the units for block # 7, the last block I have received.
You can see I used the lower left corner as last evening's grab-and-go.
So far I have got all the fabrics I need in my kits - that is good :-)
I changed a blue / turquoise fabric in block # 2, in the lower right corner.
The fabric in the kit was far to bright for me, and if I find that particular fabric in any of the other kits, I can change it too.
Little did I know that I will have more time to work on these blocks than I originally planned.
My Janome 6600 is in the repair shop again as from this afternoon, and I will probably not get it back in a long while.
The shop I bought it from is not in business anymore and that is very inconvenient for me needing warranty work done.
The machine has to be sent to the machine importer for warranty repair.
I am not a happy camper!
The machine came back from service less than 2 weeks ago.
I have a small machine that can handle small blocks though - I will put it to good work - promise :-)