Sunday, February 24, 2008

Red for the road


Have toiletry bag, will travel - soon :-)

The lovely Love and Memories stitchery I got for Christmas from May Britt. It is a Hugs'n Kisses design.

Love and memories are already stitched into it, as I started it sitting with my father in law the last day of December.
He loved doing intricate cross stitch patterns and I have got all his floss now. That is a memory to cherish :-)

In my mind this toiletry bag has two fronts because I like them both very much.
The small heart stitchery is my own drawing and the toiletry bag is my own pattern.

Yup, I have a big red suitcase too :-)
It is so easy to spot on the cargo band and it a light weight suitcase, so it travels well with me.
Now I need a red makeup purse too I think...... and one for my medical equipment ?

21 comments:

ELIN - "The quilt maiden" said...

How sweet this is...

Sølvi said...

Very lovely toiletry bag - hm - reminds me - maybe I'l have to make myself one too.

Caryn said...

It's lovely!

Angelika said...

Hvor er den soed ! Og jeg synes ogsaa at den har to forsider :-)

Nadine said...

It's gorgeous, Hanne, and soooo YOU !

Congratulations for the patterns. You are a very talented designer !

Can't wait seeing the makeup purse, and the med.equ. too ! :>)

Hugs & smiles to you !
NADI

Gunn Torild said...

Denne var lekker!

Suhe said...

Wow Hanne, that looks very beautiful. I love patchwork and stitchery. Great work.

Lise said...

Så fin!! Det eneste jeg lurer på nå, er om du har et rødt reiseantrekk og sko??

Tonje said...

Supersøt toalettveske... og så eget mønster da gitt... Jeg driver også og syr noen små toalettvesker etter eget mønster for tiden,men mitt mønster er nok ikke like komplisert som ditt... Du har vel ikke tenkt å legge ut en liten tutorial på denne toalettmappen vel..?? Hint hint.... (for da vet jeg hvem som blir første mann... ehhh... kvinne til å sy dem...) ;)

May Britt said...

This is a great bag. And red of course. you are the lady in red :)
Love the size of it.

Annemariesquilt said...

I loved this one . It was realy beautiful.

Bjørg said...

Toalettmappa er bare helt lekker. Rødt og hvitt er alltid fint. Det er jo disse fargene du syr av nå for tiden.

Sewbaby said...

I love your new cosmetic bag...so cute!!

Traci

Bernie said...

Your cosmetic bag is beautiful! Can you tell me where I can get the pattern? I've been looking for one everywhere but I can't never find the right shape or size...yours seem to be the ONE! Thanks!

Jeanne said...

I love it! Will this cute bag be making the trip to Shipshe?

Darlene said...

Adorable, Hanne!

Wenche said...

Lady in red, yes you are.........Lovely...

QuiltingFitzy said...

Very nice Hanne. Did you use a published pattern? I'd like to make one with a plastic liner for sure!

Beth said...

What a great bag, the stitching is just beautiful. You do such wonderful work. I enjoy seeing your pictures.

Anita_T said...

Toalettveska var lekker Hanne og så fine hjørner som du får til - er det mulig å få noen tips...;-D

Leanne said...

I love your little bag the stitchery is perfect.