Thursday, October 04, 2007

Small steps



DH brought a cold / stomach bug home from Greece - guess who got it and guess who is a bit grumpy!!

I am making progress on my October challenge regardless, stitch by stitch, but not in the speed I would have liked.

Snowman Collector quilt got a block framed, the yellow and red/pink string quilt is ready for binding, and a Leanne's House block is ready for stitchery.

I am crossing my fingers that this bug is gone by Saturday - I have signed up for a weekend class. I want to have fun with my new little sewing machine :-)

3 comments:

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Hope you are feeling better to make it to your class this weekend.

When you do not feel good it is hard to concentrate so take your time.

Gail said...

I am amazed at how much you have gotten done while feeling so poorly. Get better quickly so you can enjoy your class.

Mari said...

I love the colours in your LH block! I am just quilting my LH quilt at the moment. I love it.
Hope you feel better soon!!!