- A day without anything quilt or stitchery related is not only wasted, it is totally wrong ;-)
Thumbing a book or a magazine does the trick if needed.
- I collect thimbles, and if I am somewhere where I can buy some I never buy more than 2 at a time.
- I enjoy sorting my fabrics by colour, as well as my sewing thread and my embroidery floss, but I am not to tidy in my sewing corner.
- I wear a touch of red lipstick every day, as well as jewellery - not much, but enough to make me smile at myself in the mirror in the morning. I never wear coloured nail polish though.
- I like wine but do not care much for sweet liqours. A glass of Cognac (Brandy), on the other hand, is a real treat.
- I read a lot of books in English and I am very fond of crime novels. Sometimes I even dream in English, even if my first language is Norwegian.
- I am a Harry Potter addict.
As this tag has been going around for a while and many has been tagged several times I will not tag anyone in particular, but say that if you want to join in and tell 7 random things about yourself come along and play :-)
Please let me know if any of you took up on the tag :-)
Here are the rules:
Each blogger is to list 7 random thing about themselves and list these rules for the tag. Next tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. Leave a comment for each of the tagged on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged and to visit your blog for the rules.
Join in the fun :-)