The first of my Australian purchases, the Bronwyn Hayes stitchery Libby is done.
It was fun to do and I am looking forward to start the next. I have plans for these ladies :-)
This stitchery I finished early in May. I just have not taken a photo of it before today. I will make a cushion of it, but not right now.
The Watermelon quilt has been on the back burner for some days, as I have pulled a shoulder muscle, but it is getting better now and I will go back to quilting so the quilt can be done before Wednesday next week.
A special stitchery is in the making too, from one of my father's drawings, and so are more Nearly Insane blocks :-)