Plans for today:
More blocks for DD2's quilt
Thread on Celtic applique block
Get serious about Baltimore applique block !!
Do preparations for quilted postcard for friend - has to be sent tomorrow ! Will be my first quilted postcard. DONE :-)
Find fabric and prepare for a class I am attending tomorrow morning.It is the class on the bottom of the class list, and I am very much looking forward to attend :-) I am still not sure what colours to use, but I know I will like to use from my own fabric collection for the blocks. Wine red and white on beige background maybe ?
Photos will hopefully follow this afternoon :-)
Tuesday May 2.
- Busy day, but managed to do more threads on QU applique block # 1 (Celtic) when watching some VHSs taped from TV during Easter.
- Made another 9" DJ block for friend.
- Made more blocks for DD2's quilt.
I also am enjoying blogs on the blog ring - more reading to do there. So much inspiration and lovely work all around :-)
A friend of mine lost a friend of hers in Afghanistan lately and are making his family a comfort quilt with this block from Dear Jane, C-1 Trooper Green's Badge, in Canadian colours. The two 9" blocks are going in the mail today for her quilt.
Monday May 1.
- Have made more blocks for DD2's quilt.
- Have made a 9" DJ block for friend.
- Have done several threads on QU applique block # 1.