It is 6 in the afternoon,
but if I want to accomplish something sewing wise today I have to set some goals !
* Make some more blocks for DD2's quilt
* Do a little on Baltimore applique - like one thread
* Do a little on Celtic applique - like one thread
* Prepare a little on one more postcard for someone in need of a hug
* Prepare for a class I am attending tomorrow with my guild - on stitchery
What I have done today, other than the ordinary Friday exercise and physiotherapy massage is to sit out in the sun - absolutely lovely after a long long winter, and done a good long relax and recharge.